Kakamega county is one of the popular counties in Kenya. It is also among the most populated areas in the Nation. However, it has experienced a lot of funny escapades that has always left many Kenyans in disbelief.
1. Hours ago, in the county in a village called Navakholo, a cow gave birth to a young one that had only two legs. Many people have argued saying that this is a result if witchcraft since the area has many issues concerning witches. Others corrected them saying it is mutation which occurs due to prolonged inbreeding.
2. Most people assumes that consumption of insects is harmful to human life. However, residents in Kakamega takes ants and termites as one of their best proteins. They take them with ugali. This makes other communities wonder why they take insects as meals.
3. Another thing that surprised most of the people in Kenya is when a man gave out his wife to pay off his debt of nine hundred Kenya shillings. After some weeks of looking for the money, he was given his wife back.
4. Another incident is when two men exchanged their wives. This was quite funny as no one ever imagined that a man can offer to give out his wife in exchange of another.
5. Bull fighting is another thing that makes people talk about the county. Many have always wondered how they manage to control the bulls in the fight. Have a look at some of the photos.
What are your views concerning this article, kindly don't forget to like, share, comment and following us after reading our articles.
Content created and supplied by: Sophy795 (via Opera News )