After seeing the increasing number of people being attacked at home by relatives close friends and or terrorists it's only fair that I share with you the most important safety precautions one should take in order to contain insecurity.
I have worked for several years within the security sector manning various assignments and controlling different security personnel .I have experience in security that will help lots of people get their safety to where it needs to be.
The most basic parts of any secure home or premises is the following:-
1. Proximity to the nearest police station.
2.Secure perimeter wall that can block unwanted forces from accessing the property.
3. Presence of a well trained security service with guard dogs patrolling and manning the perimeter.
4. Installation of CCTV cameras at blind spots to cover footage while you are away or within the area
5. Installation of a proper alarm system that is used as a call of distress signal informing the police that you are in danger.
6. Security begins with you and me making it important to always close your doors whether outside or inside the house or premises .
This six points will go along way in helping the reader to understand what he/she needs to do to mark themselves safe from terror and danger.
Content created and supplied by: Escriva254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More