Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society

 

Crime Justice

 

Murder

Uproar as Masten Wanjala's Father Now Claim His Son is Still Alive, Urge Police to Take Him to Court

Despite reports that self-proclaimed children serial killer Masten Wanjala was lynched by mob in October this year after escaping from Jogoo Road Police Station, his father now claims that he is still alive.

Ina video shared by Citizen TV on Thursday December 9, Robert Watila Wanjala claims that the police have not released his body for burial if indeed he was the one killed by residents of Mukhweya village in Kabuchai Constituency in Bungoma County.

Wanjala now calls upon the police to provide details of his son or present him to court to answer charges over the murder of at least 12 children aged between 12 and 13 years in Bungoma, Nairobi and Machakos.

"Our child is still in police custody. We are waiting for the police report that he has been take to court and prosecuted for what he has done. I am yet to confirm whether my child has died, even the clan is yet to confirm," posed Wanjala.

Wanjala had earlier said that he was read to start burial plans after confirming that in deed his son was dead, something he says has not happened, despite urging the government to step in and assist in laying him to rest.

Content created and supplied by: TeresaKE (via Opera News )

Citizen TV Machakos Masten Wanjala Nairobi Robert Watila Wanjala

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments