Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society


Crime Justice



What to do If You Send Money To A Wrong Number And That Person Refuses To Send It Back

Technology has improved the lives of many people around the world. Nowadays sending money from one county to another takes less than 5 minutes. In our country, people nowadays use Mpesa or other services to send money. Furthermore, most Mpesa Agents earnings alot of money after doing alot of transactions because they are paid with commissions.

Furthermore, you can send money to a wrong number accidentally and the owner may decide to withdraw your money and refuse to pay back. This is a big challenge if you cannot reverse the amount of money. Incase you experience these challenges do the following.

You can call customer care using this number 100. You will be guided on how you can retrieve your money back. Also the best option is through report the issue to the police station. The DCI will track the suspects and arrest him or her and he will pay your money.

But to avoid all these issues, you are supposed to confirm the telephone number before sending money.

What are your views?

Comment and share!

Content created and supplied by: Tabbyfeloh (via Opera News )

DCI Mpesa Mpesa Agents


Load app to read more comments