Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society


Crime Justice



Two Children Burned to Death in Gikumu Constituency

Life of a human being is always in the hands of God. We make plans but it's God who knows what will happens all the time. Human beings have no ability to avoid tragedies.

Two children died in a fire in Gakuyu village of Kahumbuini Ward Gikumu constituency. Speculations have it that they lit a match box that led to a big fire that consumed the house.

The mother of the two children said that she left them in the house to go and buy food in a shop that's far from her home.

While on the way she got a call and was informed that her whole house was on fire. She ran back as fast as she could and found neighbours trying to stop the fire.

They were already late since everything had already been burnt and the children were dead. The mother looks heartbroken and frustrated. May God give her peace and the two little souls rest in peace.

The area MCA got the news and adviced parents never to leave children alone in the house to prevent such incidences. Matchboxes and flammable materials should also be kept out of reach of children because their curiosity could cause accidents.

Content created and supplied by: GirlinSpecs (via Opera News )

Gakuyu Gikumu MCA


Load app to read more comments