Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society


Crime Justice



2-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted To Death

Grief, a 2-year-old boy has been confirmed dead after an incident where he was electrocuted at his friend's house.

The scene is in Nyangere, Migori County.

So far, Nyangere area chief Climes Malongo has reacted to these allegations.

According to him, the boy was playing with his neighbours when he came into contact with an uncovered live electricity wire.

Narrating the scene;

"The deceased unknowingly touched the wire attached to an electricity pole a few metres from their home. The incident also caused the electric wires in the pool to explore."

Note; the boy’s playmates were not hurt in the incident.

In conclusion; Nyangere residents are blaming KPLC, Kenya Power, for what they described as recklessness.

Apart from that, Nyangere residents have pointed out that there are several uncovered and loosely-hanging electric wires in the area.

Otherwise, what's your take. Share it on the comment section. Follow and share this article to support us.

Content created and supplied by: RoughWesley (via Opera News )

Climes Malongo Migori County Nyangere


Load app to read more comments