Wearing rings is no longer for the married or the engaged nowadays. Anybody can wear a ring. Wearing a particular ring on a particular finger has a significant meaning and here is what means.
1. Thumb- Wearing a ring on the thumb is used to strengthen willpower because the thumb is connected to the inner self. If you want to start wearing a ring on the thumb, pay attention to how your days will change and how significant willpower you will receive.
2. Index finger- Wearing ring on the index finger means authority, leadership and ambition. People also wear rings on index finger to strengthen their self-esteem and catch up with their potential ambition.
3. Middle finger- This finger represents individuality. Ring won on this finger is used to enhance the person's unique purpose of life. Those who want to apply for higher education are also advised to wear a ring on middle finger as the finger represents knowledge and education.
4. Ring finger- This is won by married people because the finger is said to be connected to the heart. The finger also represents creativity and emotions.
5. Little finger- This finger represents communication. It represents our public life, our social relations and how we communicate. People having issues with their marriages and those who want to be successful in their business can put a ring on this finger.
Content created and supplied by: NetizennewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More