a girl who has feelings for you may hide them from you because if she expresses her feelings for you it may make her seem desperate. To find out if she really loves you, pay close attention to her, the way she behaves around you, and the way she talks to you. These are six hidden signs that a girl has feelings for you.
1. If he asks around to find out if you have a girlfriend. A girl who doesn't love you won't care if you have a girlfriend.He'll ask your friends questions about the state of your relationship, and if he doesn't get a good answer, he might just ask you directly, like he's asking a random question.
2. If she invests herself emotionally in you. Since she is not ready to express her feelings in words, she will be so concerned about your well-being and will be happy to help you with your housework.
3. A girl has feelings for you if she keeps talking about you. There's no question you're on his mind, and he might say your name like a slip even when he's out with his friends.
4.Another sign is when he is secretly looking at you. She will constantly look away, if you catch her looking at you, she will not be able to help you look at yourself with affection and admiration.
5. If she lets you know when she is free and gives you information about her daily life, then she is in love with you.
6. If he lingers around you for a chance to talk to you and spend time with you. While you are together, he will constantly touch your hands and admire certain parts of your body like your fingers, although he might not say so.
Feel free to writer your opinion below. Also don't forget to share like and follow up
Content created and supplied by: Dnesh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More