Jealousy is caused by low self-esteem poor self- image. It is a state where one is not happy about what the other person because he ore she thinks it was better it his or her.
This could be in the case of successes in business, luck in employment, promotion at work, performance in school, breakthrough financially among others.
The following are ways you can use to identify a jealous person.
1. They are friendly on the outside but bitter in the inside. These people will only in public.
2. They engage in stereotypes and gossips. They're at discussing other people's affairs and spreading propaganda. In most cases they are the source of every gossips simply because they focus on other people's life and not his or her personal life.
3. They think they are better deserve to be in other people's shoes.
4. They are your copycats in disguise.
5. They scrutinize and condemn your intentions.
This people for example only gives a fake smile but behind your back the speak negativity about you and undermine your achievements. They can't be at peace when someone gives you a lavish compliment.
Be aware of such people, try to keep your plan secret from them. They are a sure destiny-killers.
Follow me for more of such information.Thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Sharonm (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More