Guys, did you know that in our part of the world, girls aren't known for being the ones to approach a guy first and ask him out?
As a result, they'll begin to do things to you, and you'll know it's safe to make the first move when they do. This content will go over these acts in detail so you know when to ask a girl out and when not to in order to avoid embarrassment.
A female will do the following to you if she wants you to ask her out:
1. She'll start questioning why you didn't call her or check in on her the day before. She'll say something like, "Is it because she's not your girlfriend?" The green light has been given to you.
2. If she wants you to ask her out, she will contact you every morning to say good morning and wish you a beautiful day, even if she is not your girlfriend.
3. If she wants you to ask her out, she'll start by asking about your girlfriend, assuming you have one. This is because, if you have a girlfriend, she is well aware that there is no place for her in your home. If you don't have a girlfriend, you should start seeking for one right now.
4. If she wants you to ask her out, she'll always ask about your daily activities and if you'd come to her office or home just to see her, but she'll never ask the big question.
5. Finally, she'll ask when you're going to invite her over to see your place, just to see if you're brave enough to read the writing on the wall.
When she starts performing these things to you, ask her out and win her heart.
Content created and supplied by: www.bestdigitalhub.co.ke (via Opera News )