Here are the ten reasons why single mothers are known to make the best wives.
1. A single mother is a hard worker. She will tirelessly work to ensure that she provides her children's basic needs.
2. A single mother is not the jealous type. She is a mother who embraces all, with love.
3. They are not desperate for men and can smell a douche bag from far.
4. They are known to be virtuous-gold, they have been tried and tested by fire, without knowing it they become the virtuous women.
5. A single mother is a strong woman since she acts as a father and the mother to all her children.
6. A single mother is financially independent. Such mothers know how to hustle and building empires for themselves and their children.
7. A single mother knows how to please her man.
8. A single mother always know how to look good even after bearing her children.
9. A single mother doesn't nag.
10. A single mother is a woman with a heritage. Her children portrays the good woman she has grown to be. A man who will win her heart has to go through her children first.
Content created and supplied by: @arapoutta (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More