When we are in a relationship or hoping to be in a relationship,we all that we will be missed when we are not together. It is just human nature to want to feel needed by our favorite persons. Today in my article am going to teach men on what to do in order to make their girlfriends miss them. It is so simple, let's begin;
1) Don't always be available for her, focus on your family, friends and hobbies. This will make your girl to miss u.
2)Give her the best time of her life. When together make sure you treat her well.
3) Nurture her feelings, she will miss you because you make her to feel loved.
4) Build a routine with her and suddenly change for example stop meeting her on weekends.
5) Leave her with something to think about, when you meet don't tell her everything make her to want to know more.
6) Don't spend hours on phone with her.
7) Don't ruin the romance by telling her everything you plan. Leave her guessing.
I have only sampled some few ways. In my next article I will give you more. Men am sure if you follow this you will build good relationships with your girlfriends. Wishing you happy love life. Share the article to your friends.
Content created and supplied by: [email protected] (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform