Mistakes and failures in relationships are the keys to learning, growth and understanding. Listed below are some of the ways in which you can make a woman feel loved;
1. Make time for her consistently- Creating time for the woman in your life helps her feel important, cared for and loved.
2. Appreciate her- There are so many things that are done by women that we take for granted. Thoughtful gestures, healing touch, care for children are just some of the many things a man can appreciate about the woman in his life.
3. Offer a listening ear- unlike men, women love to talk as a way of expressing themselves, sharing and loving.
4. Show openness and honesty- when you do converse, nothing can make a woman feel more loved than honesty.
5. Be vulnerable with her- just as much as they appreciate your being there for them, women also want to be there for you. Sharing your vulnerability gives the woman in your life a chance to comfort you, nurture you and love you.Photos: courtesy.
Content created and supplied by: RJnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More