Looking for a perfect lady to marry for a man sometimes becomes so difficult. Ladies who love partying are said to make the best wives because of the following reasons:
1. Ladies who love partying know how to plan themselves well. They know when to do house chores and when to go for a party. Being planned will make everything in the house organized, and thus every man should go for such a lady.
2. Ladies prone to partying are never easy to convince, since their interaction with many people makes them know the tactics men use to convince a lady. So, even if she goes anywhere, she won't be an easy nut to crack. Their social life makes them to be respected and known by many people. This will make a man to be secure for her whenever she is alone with her friends.
3. Having many friends due to partying, will be a form of security to a man because when she is seen with another man, the man will be reminded of her being a wife of somebody. All the male friends around her will be trying to remind her that she has a husband whenever she tries to mess up.
4. Ladies who like going to parties makes themselves organized and good-looking in terms of dressing code. Every man wishes to have a lady who is smart and presentable and if she is, then she is the right person to go for.
5. Arranging the house making it look attractive will be made possible because of how she is exposed and thus this will give her knowledge on how she can make her house to be more presentable.
Do ladies who love partying make good wives?
Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
Content created and supplied by: Lisutsa_Robert254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More