Pregnancy in a relationship can be positive or negative to either party. The following reasons are to why most men evade pregnancy related cases;
1. When a man was not expecting to be a father, he will flee from any lady who is showing signs of pregnancy because he knows he is not ready for that.
2. When a man feels that he has been cheated on some days back, he will not accept the child because he will have that feeling that the child is not his.
3. Some men feel that there some ladies who can't make to be the mothers of their kids and when a situation like that arises, the man will tend to deny the pregnancy.
4. If a man feels that a lady is using the pregnancy to win him, he won't accept it.
5. Married men deny pregnancies got outside the wedlock to protect their families.
The above reasons are a clear indication on why most men are not quick in accepting any pregnancy.
Share your views with us for more relationship tips in the comment section below.
Content created and supplied by: Lisutsa_Robert254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More