It is very difficult to be staying with a cheating husband but all you need is to understand him and know how to help him out.
Below are 5 perfect way to cope with a cheating husband!
1. Get your facts right. If you suspect your husband is having an affair, your first reaction may be to react with anger or threats. But try not to act impulsively, recommends Circle of Mons member Rosemary. Before you accuse your husband of infidelity, get the facts. “God gave a woman intuition, not just for the mother in her, but also for the wife/spouse,” says Rosemary, adding that “only you know the signs” and that “everything that is done in the dark will come to the light.”
More importantly, she cautions women in this situation to get proof before doing something rash, like packing up the kids and leaving: “As long as there is no harm being done to you physically or verbally, I say wait before you leave so you can have your evidence. . . .you will know the truth and [won’t] have to wonder if you made a mistake.”
2. Confront Your Husband “Talk to your hubby and let him know that you think he is cheating. Explain to him the reasons why you think he is (no matter how small or stupid you think the reasons are) and let him tell his story or explain why he is doing what he is doing.”
Even if the confrontation confirms your worst fears, But it gives hope that it can be the beginning of reconciliation. “I flipped out and after a big blow up and a few long heartfelt talks, things changed for the better, much better.”
3. Get Relationship Counseling. Finding out your spouse is cheating on you emotionally or physically (or both) can be extremely overwhelming.“I would definitely recommend a professional’s help. Then [your husband] can sort out if he wants to move on with or without you. Have a good sit down with him and see what’s really left in your relationship.
4. Decide Where Trust Ends. At some point, you need to decide if you can still trust your husband, whether he’s cheating or not. I point out that a lack of trust is simply bad for a marriage. I will not only won’t abide outright infidelity, I won’t stay with a man who i suspects “would like to be having Intimacy with my friends.” And, i would absolutely let a man go “If he fell in love with” someone else.
Jenny , who has left two men because of their infidelities, feels the same: “My ex couldn’t believe that I would leave him for cheating on me. He kept saying, ‘I know you love me.’ I said, ‘Yep, I do love you. But I love myself more.’ That’s what it came down to the end to me. I didn’t feel as if I could look myself in the mirror every morning and still love myself if I stayed.”
5. I’m sorry to say this but Leave. It’s a sad ending you may not have envisaged but if, at some point, you discover that there’s nothing you can do to the situation and you can’t bear it, it may be time to move on.
Better alone and happy than married and miserable. And don’t let you feel ashamed for doing so regardless of the presence of kids. As we have already stated here, staying in a relationship solely for the sake of your kids is not a very good idea.
I don’t support divorce but if you cool with it, do whatever that makes you happy once God support you, make sure your decision right to avoid regretting it, some marriage problems and challenges can be resolved if two party ready to make it work again.
Content created and supplied by: Saharaafrikan (via Opera News )