Relationships are perhaps the most important part of our lives, bringing much meaning and happiness. When we reach the end of our lives and look back, it is usually the connections we have formed with others that we remember and define ourselves with.
Good relationship are something we all strive for. They can provide love, support happiness, friendship, advice and guidance. However, if they break down they can cause problems and upset it is during these times that relationship advice is sought.
Signs of a good relationship
1. You can articulate what your partner sees as the recipe for happiness. When you feel stressed or upset you turn toward your partner for comfort, rather than turning away from your partner and trying to deal with it yourself. Another thing is you like exploring your partner body I know you know what I mean by that.
2. You have a sense that it's easy to get your partners attention if you have got something important to say. If you could only take one person to a deserted island, you would take your partner there. Another one is you can name your partners favorite food that makes him or her much happier and gives happiness.
3. You know your partners favourite songs. You have a sense that your individual strengthens complement each other. When you say goodbye in the morning, it's mindful and affectionate. If you have told your partner about trauma you have experienced, they have reacted kindly.
4. You don't flat out refuse to talk about topics that are important to your partner. You respect each other relationship with family or friends, and view them as important. You have fun together with your partner.
5. You see your partner flaws and weakness in specific rather than general ways. Like you get annoyed about them forgetting to pick up the towels, but you don't generally see them as inconsiderate. You are respective to being influenced by your partner, you will try their suggestions.
Content created and supplied by: Tanasha (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More