Love is a very essence of creation. Everything exist because of love. When in love, you feel lively and happy in an extend of feeling like a teenager whereas you are at 50s. Ladies are very secretive when it comes to love. Here are five signs that shows a lady is madly in love with you:
1. She shows signs of Jealousy - A lady in love will tend to be jealous every time you are around a lady. It is not that she doesn't trust you like most men think but she is trying to be protective.
2. Eye contact - she will tend to look directly into your eyes to try express her feelings to you. Only clever men will read the signs and understand her.
3. Touching sensation -A lady in love will like it when you get close to her and maybe when hugging, she will try to make it tight and keep hold.
4. She is not interested with your money - she will tend to be independent and refuse money offers from you since she is not after your money but love.
5. She is interested with your family members - she will try to befriend your family members and keep them close to her.
Content created and supplied by: Peshnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More