Below are the top 5 surest ways to find true love now.
1. In the DM, Since many people spend a great deal of time on social media daily, it’s logical that romantic moves would be made on these platforms.
To understand how this works and how to achieve the best results after sliding into your crush’s DM, check out this insightful article we published earlier.
2. Social gatherings, Church, mosques, schools, campuses… name it. Being around other people provides you a wide variety of opportunity and chances are pretty high that you’d meet the love of your life at one of these gatherings.
3. Doing what you love doing best, If you are the type that loves running, visiting the gym, reading, volunteering for charity causes and other similar stuff, you also stand a good chance of meeting someone who would think the world of you and ask you to come be part of his or her life.
4. At work, While many have reservations about this, it is actually not a terrible thing and when you actually consider the fact that many people with jobs spend close to 10 hours daily at it, talking, relating, conversing and being in close quarters with their colleagues, you’ll understand why there is a strong possibility that people will fall in love with each other at their work stations.
5. Dating sites, Don’t be quick to turn up your noses on this one, says Uwanma, because even the blogger has once tried it.
She says it doesn’t mean one is desperate and she in fact found the experience quite nice.
Content created and supplied by: Kennedy101 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More