‘I love you.’ These three words have the power to bring two people together, keep the bond going strong, and assure each other that no matter what, they will love each other.
Whether it is your first time or the 100th time, saying I love you is always magical. So, why not make it memorable by writing something sweet to your sweetheart? To help you make the first impression and to keep the romance alive.
Cute Ways To Say ‘I Love You’
- “Every morning, I wish I could just go back to sleep, holding you forever. I love you, dear.”
- “People asked me why I was smiling so much today? Then I realized I was thinking about you.”
- “24 hours seem less when I am with you; indeed, there is never enough time when I am with you.”
- “You look like an angel straight from heaven; I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you.”
- “Ever since I met you, my life was no less than any fairy tale. You are my beauty who turned this beast into a prince. I love you so much.”
- “You are the cutest, kindest, and the most adorable person I have ever met. I love you.”
- “Thanks for never letting go of me even during the darkest of time. I don’t know what I would do without you.”
- “I want to be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.”
- “Can’t wait to get home, sweep you off your feet, and cuddle with you all day long. Love you and miss you.”
- “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little” – The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
Content created and supplied by: Omobe (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More