1. If you don't get married, have children or buy a house, your life will be extraordinarily easy. But not many people do this, because what people spend their whole lives in pursuit of is something more important than mere enjoyment, but also a sense of social identity.
2. If someone do not take the initiative to learn, he will certainly be eliminated by society. Be sure to learn more about a new skill and knowledge. As long as you put your mind to it, it is all learnable.
3. The matter of interpersonal communication, do not need too many methods and techniques. As long as you can provide the other person with the value he needs, you can get the value you need and you can still get along well with him.
4. No matter what truths, experiences or methods you have known, you can't understand them when your thinking cognition doesn't reach a certain level or when you haven't experienced them. Or you think you understand, but the truth is you don't.
5. There are more poor people in the world than you can imagine, and more rich people than you can imagine.
6. The people who can make money are very good at searching and finding new resources. You can't just pursue stability without searching for new opportunities at any time. Even if you have a stable job now, you still have to have your own Plan B.
7. As long as you give up a thing completely, then that thing will never be able to trouble you.
8. For most people, no quick yes means refusal.
9. The essence of debit and credit is to overdraw your quality of life tomorrow to enjoy the moment.
10. Many people are single, mainly for two reasons, one is that they really do not want to be with someone, the other is that they are waiting for the people they can not match.
Thanks for reading.
Content created and supplied by: Stevebenjaminb24 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More