Living in a modern world, everything has been modernized. Even family and relationships are taking the trend and becoming modern.
This, however, is leaving negative impacts in people’s lives. These are the reasons why modern relationships don’t last:
1. We are not prepared for it. We are not ready to make sacrifices and compromise our personal interests for those of the relationship.
2. Most people are looking for that thrill and not necessarily love. We want someone to hang out with, not someone who understands us.
3. We are too pre occupied with other things and will hardly concentrate in the relationship like for example always working late.
4. We would often rather spend a lot of time with different people in a single day than just take time to be with that one person.
5. Technology has brought us too close to each other that we even don’t miss each other, we are constantly on the phone talking when we meet, there is nothing to talk about
Content created and supplied by: MinLeone (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform