1. Be confident enough.
Women don't like shy guys and they will be attracted by your confidence. Sometimes you may find it difficult to get out of nervousness, but as a man you should put in more efforts even if it means faking it.
2. Do not depend on anyone. For a woman to fall in love with you then she must be sure that she will be taken care in a good manner and provide her with what she needs.
3. Be neat and presentable. You should look smart by dressing well and make your hair clean. Take a shower regularly to ensure you don't annoy her. This will really impress her and she will always want to be with you.
4. Don't disclose everything.
Do not tell her all about yourself. Try and make other things be a secret and work hard towards making her happy. You will be so boring when you disclose everything about you.
5. Act like a gentleman. Try to take good care of her by assisting her with the house chores such as washing, cooking and even taking care of the children.
6. Make her laugh always. Put a smile on her face by having some sense of humour. Create some jokes that will leave her in joy all the time. She will never think of staying without you.
7. Give her an ear too. Listen to her when she is talking to you. Women love those men who hear them when they are expressing their views. In simple terms attract her by being a good listener.
What do you say about this? Let me hear from you too.
Content created and supplied by: @Kennedy_Ayekha (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More