10 Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Or Crush And Make Her Laugh Or Smile.
Humour is always one of the best surest ways tu win a girls heart and there are several ways on how you can do this including by asking her some question's that will make her laugh or smile out and hence more love between the two of you.
Below are the 15 questions.
1) Ask her about how she wished her biggest day in life will be oneday.
2) What is something you have tried doing in your life and you you will never try doing again?
3) Ask her about some of the most favourite things to do with a guy and with whom she would want to do with.
4) Ask her the most weird thing she have ever done in her life.
5) What's your most favourite food and when did you enjoy taking it last?
6) Ask her about some of the most romantic and beautiful scenes she has ever had in her life, whether in a movie or real life or a dream.
7) Ask her about some of the funny pickup lines guy's have ever tried using on her and whether she fell for them or not.
8) Ask her what's she could be if she was to be a man.
9) Ask her about some of her childhood memories and remember to make fun with her.
10) Ask her if she could accept to go on a date with a stranger for the first time.
Content created and supplied by: WorldVoice (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More