When I think about it, why are guys always the ones giving in relationships? Was it assigned to the male gender? Girls would rather have a list of all the things a potential boyfriend should be able to provide for them. Nobody asks or makes an effort to know what the guy needs.
So, if you're in a relationship, no, don't bother asking him. I have taken out my time to write about 5 important things that you should be doing for your boyfriend.
Pay attention to these words and take out time to give him the sweet love he deserves.
1. When was the last time you took him on an all-expense-paid vacation? Every guy wants to have a good time without straining their pockets. They want all the good things in life. The free stuff. Who every doesn't love that?
2. Do you take out time to surprise him with gift cards or do you wait until he turns 29 to give him some spandex and vests? Please call him up. Spice up his love life by being spontaneous.
3. Pick up the phone and call his Mom. You know how girls want their men to say hello to their mama? Boys want that too. So, hit his mum up and be all lovey-dovey.
4. Watch football and play video games with him. Every woman wants to be seen in malls holding hands with her beautifully built man. If you enjoy this, return the favor. You don't have to support his team, but you must support his team. Make him feel loved and appreciated.
5. Every guy wants full access to all his social media accounts. They want to know who just called. They want to know who is doing what and why the alarm should be calling your phone at 5 am.
Because of how stuck up most of them are, they find it difficult to express their feelings. So, girl, now that you know all this, don't fail to show him how much he means to you.
Content created and supplied by: Ketty_Shiro (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More