When dating, you can fall for any lady. Mostly, men fall for ladies because they want someone to be with them and feel that they are loved. Despite most ladies being single, some women tend to go outside their marriage to search for single men who will have time with them with their charming power they have. Dating a married woman who is a wife to somebody, has negative reputation and might lead to serious problems.
These are the signs:
1. A married lady won't be comfortable calling or texting her, but she will suggest that she be the one to make any call or text you when you have to talk about anything through the phone. This is because you might call or text her when she might be with her husband, hence ruining her marriage.
2. She avoids calls and texts during wee hours because she knows she has her husband by her side. During this time, she might also switch off or flight mode her phone so that calls and texts don't go through.
3. A married woman is never jealousy because she knows she is married and thus being with you is short term. Even if she sees you with another lady, as long as you do what she wants, she won't be bothered to inquire about her.
4. A married woman always keeps controlling everything, she decides on when to meet, where and the time you two should spend. This is because she knows when her husband is at home and how long it takes him to be back when he leaves the house.
5. A married woman doesn't like being seen in public with the man she is rolling with. This is because some people who know her might tell her husband and thus can't risk this.
Is it right to date a lady who is married?
Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.
Content created and supplied by: Lisutsa_Robert254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More