Things You Should Never Do To Impress A Woman
- ) Sending a Million Texts in a Row and Then Getting Mad When She Doesn’t Respond. There’s no better way to show a girl how insecure you are than to continually pester her with texts. It makes you look desperate and she’ll think that you have absolutely nothing going on in your life. Use this single time to go have some fun with your bros.
- 2.) Catcalling Girls from a Distance. This doesn’t work. Period.
- 3.) Bragging About How Much Money You Make. This may actually work with the right girl but it’s the wrong type of woman that you want to attract.
- 4.) Lying About Your Dick Size. Are you stuffing socks in your tighty whities to make it appear that you have Max Johnson? You’re setting yourself and your lady friend up for massive disappointment.
- 5.) Confessing Your Love for Someone on Facebook “HEY EVERYBODY LOOK!!! I NEED TO TELL THE WORLD MY FEELINGS AND TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL OTHER SUITORS KNOW THAT THIS LOVELY LADY IS TAKEN!!!”
- 6.) Buying Her Affection. You buy her Marc Jacobs shoes after the fifth date. You buy her jewelry after the first time you get intimate. This is the Pavlov’s Dog theory and you’re just setting expectations that you will continually have to top.
- 7.) Pretending To Like Things Just Because She Likes Them. Hey if you want to watch Jane the Virgin, Girls and Keeping Up with the Kardashians every night then that’s on you. Enjoy!
Content created and supplied by: KevinGatesKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More