What are the best Bible verses to read before sleeping?
There are numerous scripture quotes that are wonderful for reading before we rest. These are Bible verses that either mention sleep or trust in God to protect us while resting through the night. May these bedtime scriptures bring you peace and relaxation to put your mind and body at ease. Discover the best bedtime Bible verses in this collection of scripture quotes!
1. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28.
2. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. - Joshua 1:9
3. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. - James 1:17.
4. Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! - Psalm 107:1.
5. I can do all this through Him who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13.
Our wonderful God will probably protect you this night if you read this Bible verses, and please don't forget to follow me for more latest.
Content created and supplied by: Colonte (via Opera News )