1. Draw your boundaries and be a man of your words. Most people who are in love end up forgetting to set them early enough. Regardless of the situation you are in let her know what lines she can or cannot cross.
2. Love yourself too and do what you feel passionate about. Make sure the attention and time you accord to her, you also accord it to yourself.
3. Do your best but when you cannot take it anymore, allow her to leave. This is so to avoid being violent and wasting too much time in a relationship. Never live a life in which you are always stressed and worried about her.
4. Focus on your goals or hobbies to avoid being idle. Remember a woman should be a compliment in your life and not priority. Engage in things that will occupy your mind during this moments.
5. You cannot make an unhappy woman happy. Happiness is ones choice, and you can only complement it to someone.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform