Women like men too get attracted to men only that they usually hide it. They lack the courage to admit that they have been attracted to someone but there are some "bad" girls who don't fear saying it. In this article I will outline some of the five common things that most ladies find attractive in men.
1. Ladies are always attracted to the way men groom. The dressing of a person gives a lot of impressions about who he is. When you dress well as a man, ladies do have a positive impression about you.
2. Most ladies are attracted to the relations a man has to his family and friends more so the females. They love a person who is always social and when they see you interacting well with them, they feel happy.
3. Men hobbies. Women love most of the men related hobbies only that they are unable to do them. Some can go to an extent of loving the hobby just because it is attractive.
4. Ladies love a man's laughter and humor. That is why you find most ladies around guys who are funny no matter their looks. Humor attracts ladies.
5. Women are attracted to men who work on their plans as they lay them out. Such men are good in family matters and ladies believe they have the potential of making good families.
Share and follow my page to receive notifications of newly published articles daily.
Content created and supplied by: PolyNewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More