5 Things Classy Women Never Do.
There are many things that classy women never do. This sets them apart from other women. They may seem not a big deal but plays a huge role in your appearance and attractiveness. High-value women want to be respected, remembered, and treated with kindness.
1. They do not engage in and arguments both online and offline. Elegant women do not waste time arguing with people. They excuse themselves from such situations since they value their peace. Classy women have control over their temper and understand their energy.
2. Classy women don't show too much skin. You attract the wrong kind of people if you expose your expose yourself. This might be controversial. However, there is a common rule that indicates that if you want to be desirable and still look elegant, show off only one part of the body at a time.
3. Classy women do not share too many details of their lives.
If you are around people that you do not know, learn not to over share details of your life. Classy women have a mystery about their lives.
4. Classy women do not get unnaturally long nails. I know some people will oppose this. Nails are a form of art. Some long nails are beautiful pieces of art. However, this does not mean you are classy. Also, avoid bright colors and French tips.
5. Classy women don't compare themselves to others. Elegant women focus on their journey. They have it in mind that they are only in competition with themselves.
Content created and supplied by: wangecikiundu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More