In this article, we'll take a look at the 8 obvious signs that someone is secretly in love with you
1. I can't control the laughter and smile around you This is very common and is one of the first things you will notice when someone is secretly in love with you. When you notice that a man or woman is constantly laughing at everything you say and you can't hold back that genuine smile, it's a sign that they secretly love you. People unconsciously smile and most of the time they will laugh to express genuine admiration to their lover.
2. Trying to avoid you This is one of the ways a secret lover will react, try to avoid you, and even avoid catching you. Some of them will even want to hide these feelings by talking rudely to you and might never give you a good conversation. It's just a way to hide their deepest true feelings. Sometimes the reason people do this is because they may not feel on the same level as you, or they may not be sure how you will react when you find out the truth and then hide their feelings. feelings up to this point. But they will always be empathetic in your difficult times.
3. Look for opportunities to meet or get closer Another way for a secret lover to react is to look for opportunities to get closer. He'll want to know the places you like to go out so that the two of you meet. They will make excellent use of opportunities to talk to you.
4. Store and watch you Some of them will start to replenish you. You will suddenly wake up and see their friend request and they will even start following you on your social media. They will be watching you and even while you are sitting with them in a group you will notice stares over and over again and most of the time they tend to look away when they notice that you have noticed them.
5. Talking in an unusual way This is another thing that you will notice. You will notice a difference in the way they talk to you when you compare them when they talk to others. They will start to speak like real elites or even the greatest philosophers of all time. Some will even act as actors and want to make you laugh. In girls, it is even worse and you will notice an unusual way of speaking and they will even make you want to hear them more.
6. Most likely they will tell others This is common among both men and women, obviously they will spread the news to the members of the inner circle and whether it is a brother, a sister or even a close friend. A sure-fire way to tell if someone likes you is to ask their friends if they're talking about you. If they don't talk about you then it's probably nothing serious. Guys are really good especially when it comes to that. Sometimes they may not speak well and they may even speak negatively but that doesn't negate the fact that I love you and you stay, just hiding the feelings.
7. Suddenly love what you love It's a fact, they will start to love what you love and even sacrifice their interests for your good. They might not like movies, but they will go to the movies with you. They might not like football, but he will go with you to that football game. They might even start reading books that you like.
8. Body language Body language is a strong language of love. The person will feel comfortable touching your, shoulders and waist. It is a sign that the person is ready for you and is ready to express their love for you.
What do you think of this article? Share your comments in the comments section below and don't forget to like and share this post.
Content created and supplied by: Dnesh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More