Many people have different preferences when it comes to dating and that's why some things in a relationship may look odd to some, at the same time it can be perfectly normal for others. It's easy to see when things between you and your other person just work. But it's a lot simpler to see when things just aren't the way they're supposed to be. When you find someone whom you are compatible with, then there's serious potential to take your relationship to the next level. Some relationships lack emotional connections because that has faded away and it's going to be hard to sustain them. When you get to such a point, just call things off and go your separate ways. Here's a few signs to show you that the relationship you're in isn't meant to be.
1. If you find it difficult seeing things from each other's perspective, then that's a serious problem. Part of what makes great couples great is when you are able to get into each other's heads. This helps in managing conflicts and arguments so much easier.
2. Your values do not align with one another. Your ethics are what make up who you are, and you have to be able to share moral values with your partner that are reconcilable. You can't afford to let go of your principles for the sake of your relationship or you risk losing yourself in the process.
3. You constantly question yourself about whether the struggles are worth it. If you were truly in a loving relationship, you would never have to ask yourself this question. In fact, when you are with the one you're meant to be with, then the struggles would be absolutely minimal.
4. Relationships play a big role in pushing and motivating you to be a better person. If you find that your relationship is stalling you and keeping you from your dreams, then that's not a good relationship for you.
5. You can't fully rely on your partner to be there for you. In good times and in bad, your partner has to have your back no matter the circumstances. If they're not as dependable as you would like, then that's definitely a bad sign.
Was this article helpful? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Content created and supplied by: Lizzicky (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More