Men hurt, women hurt when the familiar feeling of happiness is suddenly snatched from them due to a breakup. Even when the breakup is expected, the grieving process often still plays out. A British study, reported here, has claimed that men suffer more long-lasting pain from breakups than women.
Behaviors that seem to prove that she wants to leave you.
1. She distances herself.
2. She ignores you in public.
3. You are clearly no longer his priority.
4. She always looks for arguments.
5. She is no longer interested in you and is no longer tactile.
6. She doesn't want you anymore.
Like anything, relationships have their rocky moments. Or even just their bad moments. And if you're in a relationship rut, that doesn't always mean you have to break up. ... Your partner is certainly there to support you, but that's not something your happiness should be dependent on.
Ways To Let Go Of Someone You Love
1. Start separating your emotional energy from theirs.
2. Examine how the relationship wasn't working in order to learn from it.
3. Let yourself feel the grief associated with letting go.
4. Use writing to tell the story and put things in perspective.
5. Don't assume their thoughts since you don't know anyway.
If you ever want a sign that she is over you or if you should stop trying, then this is the one. If a woman changes her phone number or blocks you, then you can be sure she is officially done with you. She no longer wants to hear from you or get a text filled with love emojis. You won't find a better sign then that.
How to Let Go of Things from the Past
1. Create a positive mantra to counter the painful thoughts.
2. Create physical distance.
3. Do your own work.
4. Practice mindfulness.
5. Be gentle with yourself.
6. Allow the negative emotions to flow.
7. Accept that the other person may not apologize.
8. Engage in self-care.
Letting go is hard because it means that you need to free yourself from some aspects of your past. Things that have become a part of yourself of what makes you who you are today. Most people understand this as getting rid of that 'thing' resulting to a change in who you are. You can find letting go to be scary.
Content created and supplied by: Theafricandoctor.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More