Making and maintaining love throughout your entire life is not quite easy. It may at times be coupled with tough situations. You need to also make a balance between loving your children and loving yourself. Many relationships fail just because the spouses do not understand each other's views and comments. Either the woman or the man may want to dominate and dictate over the other when there is no understanding.
Spouses are required to do the following to become the best spouses;
1. Take care of yourself- Both the man and the woman must protect their health. Seek medication when you are sick and eat well. Avoid foods that may be putting your life at risk. Taking care of yourself would simply mean that you love your partner and would not want him to lose you.
2. Connect through touch- Touch help couples maintain connection and cushion the blow of the inevitable daily irritations of family life. Touching your spouse communicates you are on the same page.
3. Make time for dates- It is important to know that you are not just two people engaging in a business, but you are lovers, partners and friends. Make private dates together to share your life experiences.
4. Check-in with each other- it is important to check in with each other and to think about your partner throughout the day.
5. Give them the benefit of doubt- Don't go making accusations every time in your relationship. If you suspect that your partner did something, approach them in a descriptive way rather than an accusatory way. If you wrong your partner don't always feel shy to apologise.
6. Always know that you are two different people with a different personality.
7. To create stability, don't perceive arguments as a fight that need to be worn. Take arguments as an opportunity by hearing and appreciating each other's views.
8. Finally, if you think something is important, ask for it and don't assume then Later make blame games out of your assumptions.
Content created and supplied by: thebadwhysk (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More