First date, is the most important occasion in a relationship because it creates the first impression about the two lovebirds. During first dates, people tends to feel nervous and spill the date mood therefore fail to win the heart of their companions.
However, today I will give you the best first date tips which will make your crush demand for more dates just because he or she wants to spend more time with you.
1. Listen - be a good listener when your is speaking. Don't just do the talking because you will later get boring. Most people especially ladies love men who listen to them.
2.:Dress to impress - of course, everyone loves a good grooming person who you will feel proud in his/ her company. You could probably indirectly ask a day before what mode of dressing your he/she likes to make sure you are good to impress him/ her.
3. Make a good compliment - make sure you complement her beauty or his dressing mode for your companion to feel appreciated.
4. Eye contact - make sure you look him/ her directly on the eyes when discussing personal issues. These makes a person get attracted to you.
5. Do the touching - touching can make a person get attracted to you like holding hands. You should also note that sexual touching is not an ideal idea in first dates.
6. Choose a place you can actually talk - avoid a noisy environment like a bar so as to create a conducive environment where you can talk and hear each other.
Content created and supplied by: Peshnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More