- When you first meet someone, make yourself friendly. Mimic their actions and make sure your handshake is warm.
- Want someone to like you more? Ask them to do you a favour. It has been proved that people who do you favour will like you more. This trick works because, they think since they did a favour to you, they must be fond of you.
- Want someone to treat you a certain way? For instance, if you want someone to be friends with you, call them by a friendly name.
- Whenever someone is not paying you attention, then stop talking or ask for their permission to talk. Then, they will pay you full attention because now listening to you, is their own choice.
- You tend to remember the beginning and end of something, while the middle is always blurred. So, ensure you make great impressions by never being in the middle. Meeting someone new in a group, get there first or last.
Content created and supplied by: Papichullo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More