Love is blind and no one should come in between two people that are in love. Its a big blessing to find true love especially in this era we are living in. And again, Love is a two way traffic, you receive what you give. If you want your partner to love you, you must love them first and show them by action so that they can reciprocate. It's very easy to know and understand if a lady is really in love with you through the following steps:
1. Receiving phone and replying texts- when love is involved no one is able to resist the felling and attraction therefore when you call or text a lady who is in love with you they better stop whatever they were doing to hear from you. If you text her as well, even on petty issues you must receive a feedback immediately. True love will never resist or delay you.
2. Hold of hands - If she loves you she will never be afraid of holding back your hand in public since you are all that matters to her. She will as well be excited and proud to show people the love of her life.
3. Never resist- She is always ready to defend you incase of anything and she never shy away from telling you how much she loves you even in the presence of her friends.
4. Posting photos- If she has already set up her mind and decided that you are the only one in her circle then she has no problem on sharing you photos on her status.
5. Concern- You are the first person to check on early in the morning and the last to talk to late at night. This is enough evidence that she loves you with no doubt.
After confirming this now you can walk shoulder high since you have won a heart. ❤️
Content created and supplied by: itshappening (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More