1. Be as close as possible. Spend more time with your girl in person, and you could keep yourself physically close by holding her hands.
2. Show her your world and she will be willing to immerse herself in it. For instance you can introduce her to your friends and family.
3. Say you love her without conviction. Make sure you mean it with you heart, because she will know if it is not true.
4. Protect her. Be there for her when someone when someone tries to hurt her physically or emotionally. Let her know you will always be there for her.
5. Live in her world. Not only could you be close to her hobbies and interest but also spend time with her friends and family.
6. Do something she can do for herself. It is a simple gesture, that shows you are willing to help her when she needs anything.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More