1. He just isn’t that interested in you. This is an area that trips a lot of women up. Maybe you hung out with him a few times, maybe you’ve been hooking up for a few months, whatever the case, he’s a guy you like and he seems to kind of like you but you don’t really know … and his texting habits aren’t clearing anything up!
Sometimes he initiates texts, sometimes you go days without hearing from him. Sometimes he replies to your texts right away, other times it takes hours or days or maybe even weeks. You are so confused. Does he like me or not?
Well, he likes you sort of. He’s attracted to you, he enjoys your company, he likes having you in his life, but he doesn’t really like you in a significant way, meaning he doesn’t see you as someone he wants to be in a relationship with.
Trust me, I know how painful that is. You want to hold onto the signs that he does like you, and sure, you can find plenty. But there is just as much evidence pointing to the fact that he doesn’t like you enough.
2. He’s busy. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the correct one.
Just because you’re home alone and bored doesn’t mean he is. And just because you check your phone 45 minutes per hour doesn’t mean he does. People get busy. People go into another room while their phone is charging. People see a text and wait until they have a few minutes before responding.
And sometimes texts just don’t go through, or they come through a few hours after they were sent. You have to look at everything in context. If overall he seems really into you (and when a guy likes you, it’s easy to see), and he doesn’t text back, then it’s probably because he’s busy or distracted. If he’s been wishy-washy with you from the beginning, then his texting is a reflection of how he feels.
3. The guy is taking a step back because it’s getting too serious too fast
Relationships move at different speeds. If you are getting really close to this guy, and the serious texts have started, he might be backing off on the texts because he’s afraid of all the emotions that have developed.
Guys can be really weird, particularly when they aren’t sure what they want. Men often text a girl they kind of like but don’t want to get in too deep because they aren’t serious about her. Gents don’t always say what’s on their mind, and if they feel like things are moving too quickly, they might send you a signal by laying off with the texts.
Don’t ignore this hint, or you will push him right out of your life.
4. He’s like a ghost, off and on, This is when he completely stops texting you, disappears, and you have no clue why.
Truth be told, ghosting really does suck. Usually, this means he isn’t into you anymore but doesn’t have the guts to tell you. So, he hides behind his phone and pretends he doesn’t know you. Sometimes, the truth just hurts.
5. He doesn’t see future with you. Initial attraction does a lot to get us onto someone’s radar, but the ability to connect on a deeper level keeps us there. Instead of being upset that a guy ghosted you, be grateful. Far too many guys know they don’t see a future with a woman and instead choose to keep her around for a little fun in the meantime.
Content created and supplied by: Kennedy101 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More