The art of learning to keep money at a distance when dating with your love is very essential to a healthy relationship. Believes are there to justify why most people are doing the opposite and making money the central core of their relationship,We cannot ignore the fact that finance push in for example through date lunch or even engagement ring
Keeping money out a relationship ensures that there is a good debate that ends up with a very fine tuned agreement
I want to categorise the various reasons why any financial assistance to your partner should be avoided in all means possible
1) Finance glues people together preventing one to express themselves in the best way possible as they fear loosing the monetary support they have been receiving,this results to faking of one's character to continue attracting the Finance
2) Money moves almost everything, emotions are immediately dismantled and hence once involves emotions to make conclusions instead of critically thinking,these results to a fall out between the two parties on issues that require application of critical thinking
3) Money disagreement are uncontrollable, perceived misuse issues cannot be avoided simply because money touches the deepest point of the heart ,this results to serious trust issues that may render to consequential rush conclusions as one partner tries to prove being hurt.
4) Monetary value slashes off the value to grow,in simpler terms 'one is unable to work their ass off' ,the person in the receiving end gets to a comfort zone hence opportunities bypass him/her as there is no pain in life to try and improve their living status as one is already standing in their place.
5) Money attract pride and one dominates the other thus kicking out sanity through the window. It also makes one a pyscophant of your partner almost agreeing with a hundred percent of all desicions he/she make
Content created and supplied by: Joeblessing (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More