Stop giving your number out to every person you get on the way. No man would want to propose marriage to a lady whose phone is always talking and laughing with unserious calls.
Here are reasons why Kenyan ladies end up single life.
1. Many Kenyan ladies now dislike cooking and home chores just because they had been totally brainwashed by movies showcasing men playing the role of women in a family.
2. Modern fashion and craze for gadgets is a great barrier to most ladies finding love and marriage.
3. You package yourself wrongly in your attempt to look adorable and maybe appealing to guys, you have derailed from appealing to appalling.
3. Excessive makeup turns most decent and serious-minded men off- if you have observed, you will discover that most men dislike excessive makeup.
4. Your role models are totally strange and Bad. If you want to be a great woman tomorrow, start now to emulate great women- study their foot parts.
Content created and supplied by: FlywheelPartizon (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More