It is painful and hurts at the same time,when someone you cherish and love walked away in your life. Breaking up with someone who meant a lot to you is worst than nothing to be compared with, it feels like the world has just come to an end. Moving on with life after a breakup up is the hardest part that you will face in your life.
It will put you to test both mentally, physically and emotionally. Even the strongest man/woman may find their emotions out of their control.
Your emotions and heartbreak might hold you back and stops you from moving forward. You get to struggle through with it every day.
Here are some of the inspirational quotes to help you.
1. We must be will to let go the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
2. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but eventually things will turn up. And you will be better.
3. Just because you past didn't turn out the way you expected, doesn't mean you future can't be better than you ever imagined.
4. Some changes look negative from the surface but soon you will realize a space is being created for something bigger and better.
5. What appears to be the end, is actually the new beginning.
6. Patience is the key for getting over a breakup.
7. Accept what is, let go what was and have faith on what will come.
8. Don't cry over the past, don't stress on what the future holds live today and make it beautiful.
9. Inhale the things that are positive and exhale what's negative.
10. You don't need closure, all you need is to give yourself permission to move on.
11. Sometimes we survive by letting go off the past.
12. Always have a positive feeling that something good is about to happen.
13. The best way to think about the future is to create it
14. Some will come into our life and go, but life will not end,they are just part our story.
15. You're not ready for the next if you are still trying to impress your previous.
Content created and supplied by: Kelixbengas (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More