When you're in your 20's, you're young energetic and it's the best time to look for a partner then probably settle in your 30's.
This is why you should make use of this advice:
1. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want. If there is anything your partner is not doing right, tell them. Life is too short to hold back.
2. If someone wants to leave, let them leave. If a person sees no reason to be in your life, let them go. You will hurt but your heart will heal with time.
3. Have fun. This does not mean that you should play around or take it too seriously. This means that enjoy the moment while it lasts.
4. Avoid sex until you're ready. You are not entitled to have sex with the person that you're dating. If you feel that you are not ready to take that step, then don't take it until when you're certain.
5. Make yourself happy. One mistake many people in their 20's do is relying on their partners to make them happy. What happens if you part ways?
6. Get tested and play safe. It's kind of weird to ask your partner to get tested but it's your life. It's important to also use contraceptives if you're sexually active to avoid unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases.
7. Know your worth. It's for you to set standards and dictate how people should treat you.
8. Do exciting things. Forget about going on dinners and dates in restaurants, try out something different and exciting. Things like going for a hike, watching a comedy show and bike riding.
These are the prime year's of your life and it's important to make use of it well. Thank you for reading. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below and follow me.
Content created and supplied by: Cheret (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More