There are characteristics of mature men that make them the most desirable!
While some guys claim that understanding and knowing what a girl wants is tough, other men are kicking asses by becoming what a girl wants. And the majority of those males are in their forties and fifties! Do yourself and your guy a favor if you've had enough of telling your boyfriends to act like gentlemen and bickering about "why don't you take care of me" situations. Either quit looking for what he doesn't have or find an older man to date. Here are a few reasons why dating an older man is preferable.
1. They are more self-assured! They've had their ups and downs along the way to where they are now. A mature man will never make a sloppy attempt to impress you. They'll always be themselves!
2. You'll like your dates better since they'll walk about with a strong sign that you're his and no one should meddle with you.
3. Mature men understand the value of flaws. They will never make you feel awful about a pimple on your face or a bad hair day.
4. Older guys have a better understanding of how women in their twenties think. Remember! Girls mature first, followed by boys.
5. Respect is earned by older males.
6. They'll be perfectly capable of dealing with your parents.
7. They have a terrific time when it comes to conjugal rights
8. They will respect you since you are attractive, intellectual, and superior to them
9. A brief discussion about your issues with your elder partner will provide clarity, and you will always be aware that they are keeping an eye on you.
10. The majority of older men are ready to commit.
11. Chivalry is more commonly associated with elderly men!
12. He understands what he wants to do with his life and is certain about his plans for the future!
Content created and supplied by: JijengeNews.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More