1. No one is responsible of your happiness except yourself. You only live once.
2. Never compare yourself to others because you have no idea what their journey is about. You only have to be the best version of yourself.
3. Stop overthinking. It's okay to not know all the answers. No one is ever perfect in this life.
4. Make peace with your past so it does not spoil your present. No matter how you keep digging into the past there's nothing there to look back you will just be stack there
5. Always put a smile. You do not own all the problems in the world. Remember it's not a bad life but just unlucky day.
6. Just be patient with life time heals almost everything trust me.
7. Do not be obsessed with what people think or say about you because it's none of your business.People will always have things to say behind you no matter how good you are.
Content created and supplied by: Lesh254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More