For every girl, the type of boys they like is different. Some are attracted to guys who are physically hot while some may want to hung up with someone who is funny. However, you should know that no matter the thing that makes a lady attracted to you is, attractiveness and confidence rank high. Below are top qualities that teen girls want in a guy.
1. Confidence is the number one quality all ladies love. A guy with confidence has a high self esteem and believes in himself. This quality makes a guy attractive and ladies love being around such guys as they feel he can be counted on.
2. All ladies love guys who know how to groom properly. This includes showering regularly, wearing deodorant and also rocking in clean clothes. Ladies will also look at the hair styles and the confidence you have in your clothes.
3. Girls are attracted to guys who have a good sense of humor. Making a girl laugh can make her be attracted to you as laugheter makes you easy to relate and to approach. Laughter too hightens positive feelings making girls think highly of you.
4. If you are a guy who easy to talk to, girls will always love you. This is because ladies love to engage and communicate and if you are ever cold, you may not get the chance to associate with ladies. You need to learn good conversation skills to achieve this.
5. Respect is another important value that guys must have to attract the attention of a lady. When you respect a lady and have manners towards her, she will automatically be attracted to you.
Did you love the article? Follow my page so that you can be notified when new exciting articles have been published daily.
Content created and supplied by: PolyNewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More