Disclaimer: All photos used in this article are for illustration purposes only. Source; Getty images If faith plays an important role in your relationship, the two of you should consider incorporating scripture or bible verses in the details of your day to day conversations. A strong relationship is one build in our lord Jesus
Bible verses about love and marriage will give you the opportunity to express your emotions in different ways. Use these verses to express your love and highlight the faith at the center of your relationship.
◇This first bible verse can be used to encourage your partner to remain strong in a relationship despite external obstacles like people who want to destroy your relationship with lies.
Mark 10:9; Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.
It encourages that only God can call an end to your relationship especially when he is involved, not even the strongest man can do that.
Other verses that can be used as the same to this include
1. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3
2. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. Songs of Solomon 8:7
3. I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine. Songs of Solomon 2:16
◇ The second verse will encourage you to ever remain together in a relationship irrespective of the problems you undergo because, no man stands alone.
Ecclesiastes 4:9; Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
Here are other verses you can use as the same as this;
1. Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8
2. Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12
4. People will not call you Deserted anymore. They will no longer name your land Empty. Instead, you will be called One the Lord Delights In. Your land will be named Married One. That’s because the Lord will take delight in you. And your land will be married. As a young man marries a young woman, so your Builder will marry you. As a groom is happy with his bride, so your God will be full of joy over you. Isaiah 62:4
◇Tell your partner why he/she should remain loving.
John 4:7; Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
1. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
2. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
3 Love yesterday, today and forever. Jeremiah 31:8
As we begin this new month, I pray that you have peaceful, joyful and lovely relationship bound in God. Blessed month.
Content created and supplied by: The_Corridors (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More