Any man in a relationship wants a lady whom he can be control of and this is why most men fear ladies who have a stable job because of the following reasons;
1. Working class ladies are always busy with their work hence when she arrives in the house she will be obvious exhausted, hence she will give less attention to her man.
2. Working class ladies have pride in them especially when she is earning more than her man, a vice that makes any man to feel being overpowered.
3. Men who have working class ladies always fear that their ladies can cheat on them using their job as an excuse because most married couples, hide in job activities like seminars so as cheat on their loved ones.
4. Men fear working class ladies because they feel they know their rights and if any disagreement occurs, they will tend to look for justice.
5. Men fear dating working class ladies because they feel that they (working class ladies) will have less respect for them.
The above reasons makes men very cautious when wanting to date working class ladies. Even the bible says that a man was given the mandate to be the provider and head of the family and that is why they will feel overpowered, when a lady is stable and earning like them.
Content created and supplied by: Lisutsa_Robert254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More