1.Astraphobia is a fear of thunder and lightning. People with this phobia experience overwhelming feelings of fear when they encounter such weather-related phenomena.
2. Men waste thousands of gallons of fuel every year, driving around while not asking for directions.
3. Over 80,000 people graduated from McDonald's Hamburger University with a bachelor's degree in hamburgerology.
4. Applying hemorrhoid cream to your chest and waist can make you look more muscular.
5. Scarecrows, a popular Halloween fixture, symbolize the ancient agricultural roots of the holiday.
6. The largest pumpkin ever measured was grown by Norm Craven, who broke the world record in 1993 with an 836 lb. pumpkin.
7. The Hollywood sign was first erected in 1923. It was first erected as "Hollywoodland.".
8. Research has revealed that when you gain a new romantic partner, you may lose two of your closest friends or not give more attention to your friendship like you do before.
Content created and supplied by: Wilfredmuchui (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More